Win Free Gas for a Year Sweepstakes Official Rules
Win Free Gas for a Year Sweepstakes Official Rules
No Purchase Required to Enter or Win. A Purchase will not improve your chances of winning. void where prohibited.
- The “Win Free Gas For A Year Sweepstakes” (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry.
- All entries must be done in person at a Confie and/or Confie affiliate retail office. No entries will be accepted over the phone.
- Must bring the referral slip with referee details and referred customer’s details
- Employees and non-employee workers of Confie and their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, and agents and those prize providers and agencies that are involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes or any of its materials, and the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such person are not eligible. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void outside of California and where prohibited by law.
- Total entries are based on the following:
- (+1) entry for each tax return or entry slip submitted
- (+1) entry if referred by a friend/family member
- (+2) entries for the referring friend/family member
- Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored and administered by Confie Administrative Services at 7711 Center Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92647
- Agreement to Official Rules: By participating in the Sweepstakes, entrant fully and unconditionally agrees to and accepts these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and Administrator, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes.
- Promotion Period: The Sweepstakes begins at 6:00 a.m. PT, January, 7th 2020 and ends at 7:00 p.m. PT April 15th, 2020 (the “Promotion Period”). Sponsor’s web portal is the official time-keeping device for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter: During the Promotion Period, visit any Retail Office during the hours stated and bring the referral entry form to be entered to the sweepstakes. There is no limit of entries during the Promotion Period. Multiple entrants are permitted to share the same email address. By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant authorizes Sponsor to contact them via telephone, mail or email regarding receiving a free quote for auto insurance. Any entrant may opt out of receiving such solicitations at the time of entry.
- The contest is an Enter-to-Win contest only available at a retail office. The retail office will submit entries into an on-line web form when they receive a sweepstakes form the referrer. The referrer must include the original customer information and the referral customer information.
- Drawings: Sponsor’s decisions as to the selection of the potential winners are final and binding. Within three (2) weeks of the completion of the sweepstes, Sponsor will select the name of a potential winner of four (4) Grand Prize in a random drawing of all eligible entries received during the promotional period.
- The potential winner of each drawing will be notified by email, mail or phone. The odds of winning a prize depend on the number of eligible entries received during each Event.
- Winner must provide full name, working telephone number, and working email address. Contest is only available if you submit a referral form at a retail office.
- Requirements of Potential Winners: Potential winners must continue to comply with the Official Rules. Winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential Grand Prize winners will be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within two (2) business days of the date notice or attempted notice is sent, a Declaration of Compliance, Liability & Publicity Release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize and to fulfill any such other requirements as determined by Sponsor. If a potential winner cannot be contacted or fails to complete the required steps, he/she may be disqualified and forfeit the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, if time permits, Sponsor will select an alternate potential winner in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, up to 2 alternates. If the alternate potential winners are disqualified, the applicable prize will not be awarded.
- Prizes: 4 Grand Prizes: Total value of $3000 in Gas Card per eligible winner (the “Grand Prize”). Approximate Retail Value per prize is $3000.
- Restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. No substitution, exchange, sale or transfer of prize by any winner. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize for one of equal or greater value. Winners are responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Limit: 1 prize per person during the Promotion Period.
- Publicity: Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s consent for Sponsor and its designees to use entrant’s name, likeness, prize information, city and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further consideration.
- General Conditions: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Sweepstakes is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but, not limited to, fraud, virus or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either: (a) suspend the Sweepstakes to address the impairment and then resume the Sweepstakes in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules; or (b) cancel the Sweepstakes and award the prize in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received for such Event up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or to be acting in violation of the Official Rules of this or any other promotion, or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Release and Limitations of Liability: Except where prohibited, by participating in the Sweepstakes, entrants agree to release and hold harmless Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, promotional partners, prize partners, agents and agencies, and the officers, directors and employees of them (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (b) technical errors related to computers, servers, providers, printers or telephone or network lines; (c) printing errors; (d) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; (e) late, lost, mutilated or illegible entries; or (f) injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Sweepstakes, attendance at or travel to/from the Event or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering and participating in the Sweepstakes and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages. If, for any reason, an entrant’s entry is confirmed as erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant’s sole remedy is another Sweepstakes entry at the next Event, if it is possible. If the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, is discontinued for any reason, Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any prize offered herein. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth herein to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes: Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or any prizes awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the Central District of California or the appropriate California State Court located in Orange County, California; and (b) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering any Sweepstakes, but in no event attorneys’ fees. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of California, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of California or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of California.
- Winner List: For a winner list, please contact Sponsor at 7711 Center Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92647, within 4 weeks of the last Event.
- For a copy of the official rules and regulations please send a request in writing with a self-addressed envelope to: Confie – 7711 Center Avenue, Huntington Beach, CA 92647