Washington RV Insurance Quotes

Get a really fast motorhome insurance quote!

Get a Quick Quote

Get Your Low-Cost Washington RV Insurance Here

Are you about to take your home on the road? Well, before you research the best KOA campgrounds with pull-through sites, pull up to Vern Fonk for some “funsurance”. We don’t care if you are a glamper or a part-timer, no judgement here. Just folks who understand the four most important things to an RVer: water, electric, sewer and… oh yes, better motorhome insurance than you can shake a stick at (and you might need that stick anyway for your campfire).

So get into your comfortable Seattle tuxedo (flannels and jeans) and pull up a log, while we discuss the benefits of using an RV insurance company in Washington that understands your needs, regardless of whether you are a full-timer or part-timer.

VF is connected with more than 20 insurance companies that specialize in RV insurance, so we can provide you with affordable motorhome and RV rates and exceptional customer service.

Having the right insurance helps you protect your assets – whether your RV is your home or whether you also have a sticks n’ bricks home you’ll be returning to after a trip through the scenic Pacific Northwest.

Your motorhome or RV is your home away from home. You want to protect it from fire, wind, storms and whatever else a Washington vacation can throw at you. Additionally, you need to consider liability in case someone gets hurt helping you open your slide.


Washington RV Insurance

As a seasoned (or beginner) RVer, you probably already know that your personal auto insurance policy doesn’t offer the right protection you need when you are on the road (or parked full-time, for that matter). A motorhome policy, on the other hand, covers you for that sudden snowfall that causes your slide to collapse or that rainy (that darn rain) hydroplane on I-5.

In many instances, RV’s covered under auto policies are not adequately covered.

One misconception RV owners have is that the personal property in their RV will be covered under their homeowner’s insurance policy. This is true, but, coverage on personal property is limited when the property is kept somewhere other than the “residence premises.” Often the limit in a standard policy is very low and the usual policy deduction would apply.

To insure proper and adequate coverage, a RV owner should add a separate RV coverage to their current auto policy or secure a policy specifically for RV’s from Vern Fonk.

Motorhome insurance protects you in four ways:

  • Enables you to repair/replace or get actual cash value for your motorhome usually depending on age

  • Allows you to replace your personal belongings (like your flannels!) if they are destroyed, stolen or damaged

  • Covers injuries that happen to other people or their property while in your home

  • Covers your additional living expenses if you’re forced to leave your home because of a claim

Caravanning or Camping – We’ve Got You Covered

Motorhome and RV insurance is the complete package for those who use their traveling home for workamping, glamping, boondocking or any other way (even parked in your best friend’s driveway!) It provides coverage for your home, your possessions, and even personal liabilities.

Need to beef up your insurance package? Add collision insurance and extended coverage on certain possessions typically not included in the coverage. Collision insurance covers your motorhome when it is being moved to another location.

You can talk to an RV and motorhome insurance expert by simply calling us at (800) 455-8276, checking us out online or by stopping by an office for some hot coffee and great conversation.