Washington Motorcycle Insurance Quotes

Get cheap motorcycle insurance in minutes

Get a Quick Quote

What’s Better Than a Motorcycle? Two Motorcycles and Affordable Motorcycle Insurance

The only thing better than getting out with the wind in your face is doing it with the best price in motorcycle insurance. When you straddle that iron steed with Vern Fonk insurance, you’ll know you got a great deal plus the protection you need.

With a motorcycle insurance policy from Vern Fonk, you can choose from many options designed to protect both you and your bike. Vern Fonk motorcycle insurance policies can be customized specifically to your needs to include things such as comprehensive and collision coverage, liability coverage – including bodily injury and property damage protection, roadside assistance, and more.

At Vern Fonk, there’s a motorcycle insurance policy for almost all types of bikes. So, whether you own a scooter, moped, trike, or any other factory-built two or three-wheeled vehicle, you’ve come to the right place. Build a customized policy today and find the coverage you need to cover your specific motorcycle insurance requirements.


Washington Motorcycle Insurance Requirements

All motorcyclists must carry liability coverage and proof they have insurance.

Washington state’s mandatory liability insurance requires anyone who drives a motor vehicle or a motorcycle to carry liability insurance of at least:

  • $25,000 for injuries or death to another person.
  • $50,000 for injuries or death to all other people.
  • $10,000 for damage to another person’s property.


Once you buy moto insurance, carry the insurance card with you at all times. If you get stopped by the boys in blue, you can get a ticket for not carrying your card, no lie.

  • When must you register and insure your two (or sometimes three) wheeled vehicle? Basically, if your bike can go 30 mph or faster, you need to carry insurance.
  • Mopeds are defined as having two or three wheels, can be propelled by pedals, cannot go over 30 mph, and have an engine that is not more powerful than 50 ccs.
  • All other cycles with more powerful engines and no pedals, including motor scooters, are classified as motorcycles (like Vespas).


These motor-propelled vehicles are exempt from registration and insurance:

  • Pocket bikes and mini-motorcycles.
  • Electric assisted bicycles. These are less powerful than 1,000 watts and can’t travel more than 20 MPH.
  • Electric personal mobility devices. These have two wheels, an electric motor, and transports one standing person (like Segways).
  • Motor-assisted scooters. These have two or three wheels, a limit of 24 mph, and an engine that is 35 ccs or less or is less than 1,000 watts (for electric).
  • Snowmobiles and tractors.

Vern Fonk offers cheap motorcycle insurance for all types of motorcycles and motorbikes, including:

  • Custom Choppers

  • Vintage Bikes

  • Antique Motorcycles

  • Motorcycles 25 Years and Older

  • General Purpose Motorcycles

  • Scooters

  • Cruisers

  • Limited Production Cruisers

  • Street Sport Bikes

  • High Performance Motorcycles

  • Race Bikes

  • Touring Bikes

  • Super Bikes

  • Sport Touring Bikes

  • Dual Purpose or Enduro Motorcycles

  • Motocross and Dirt Bikes

  • Mopeds

  • Trikes

  • All Terrain Vehicles (ATVs)

  • Snowmobiles

Don’t Delay, Get a Motorcycle Insurance Quote Today

If you need motorcycle insurance in Washington, call Vern Fonk at 800-455-8276 today or get an online quote. Because motorcycle accidents can be catastrophic, we’ll make sure you and your bike are protected.

Request a free motorcycle insurance quote online >>