Renters Insurance

Renters Insurance
February 20, 2015

If you are renting in Washington or Oregon you need a solid renter’s insurance policy. There’s no getting around it. Wether you live in an apartment, townhome, house or condo, you should get a renter’s insurance policy to cover your belongings. Rental insurance is affordable and can help save you thousands.

If you were to look around your home and add up the cost to replace all of your belongings it would quickly become a large number. If someone were to break in and steal or vandalize your stuff, it could be devastating to have to rebuild your collection of things to the way it is now.

Computers, electronics, jewelry, clothing, furniture and appliances are typically all purchased over time so the cost doesn’t seem like such a burden now. Could you afford to replace everything if they were to be stolen or damaged in a fire?

Vern Fonk renter’s insurance can help you cover your personal items in times of disaster.

What does renter’s insurance cover?

  • Fire and Lighting damage
  • Explosions
  • Damaged caused by ice, snow or sleet weight (roof)
  • Aircraft and vehicle damage
  • Smoke damage
  • Windstorm or hail damage
  • Theft
  • Riot or civil commotion damage/vandalism
  • Falling object damage
  • Plumbing system freezing
  • Vandalism
  • more! (each policy can be a little different)

Check out our Renter’s Insurance page for more information or call Vern Fonk today with your questions!